How can responsibilities be defined in the project?
When it comes to the question of responsibilities, the main concern is a meaningful division of tasks, which reduces the workload. The question arises: how is the responsibility shared between the initiative, the stations and the cooperation partners as well as the users?
- Who is the contact person for the users and the stations in case of damages etc.
- Who is the contact person for cooperation partners who want to bring their own cargobikes into the project?
- Who maintains the cargo bike?
- Who is responsible for the administration of the webseite and the booking platform?
- Who is responsible for communication and social media?
- Who, if necessary, organizes the change of stations and is the contact person for the stations?
- Who bears the legal responsibility for which cargobike initiative?
- Who can users contact if they have questions about booking, borrowing and damage?
We find it practical if the responsibility for the cargo bikes falls onto the cooperating partners themselves.
Die Erstellung und Redaktion dieser Inhalte wurden unterstützt durch: