Translations:Verleihdauer: Tage- oder stundenweise?/5/en
From Forum Freie Lastenräder
Revision as of 13:54, 23 May 2020 by Hannes (Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „<br />The following points should be considered when renting the equipment by the hour: * Higher user requirements can be met and the cargobike is better utili…“)
The following points should be considered when renting the equipment by the hour:
- Higher user requirements can be met and the cargobike is better utilized.
- The free booking system Commons Booking is currently not able to cover the hourly borrowing. A well-functioning, alternative system to cover hourly borrowing has not yet been found.
- For the team of the station, the effort is much higher.
- At the same time, wear and tear of the independent bike and thus the maintenance effort will certainly increase.
- With electric cargobikes, time should be set aside for charging the battery. (In Detmold, for example, one hour is planned for this.)
- Clear regulations must be found if users* return the cargobike too late; a time buffer should be installed for this purpose.