Difference between revisions of "FFL Workshop: Cargo bike sharing experiences - International Cargo Bike Festival 2018"
From Forum Freie Lastenräder
Revision as of 12:05, 16 April 2018
Collected materials and contacts from our Workshop at ICBF 2018, please add your own.
- Hannes Wöhrle, Florian Egermann wielebenwir e.V./ KASIMIR – Dein Lastenrad, Cologne, Germany
- Jason Borensztajn, Jelle Maijer cargoroo, Netherlands
- Konrad Berge Lastenradkollektiv, Vienna, Austria
- Logan Strenchock, … Cargonomia, Budapest, Hungary
- Marco Walter, TINK, Konstanz/Norderstedt, Germany
- Ralph Woessner, Ole … Karla, Hamburg, Germany
- Thomas Büermann, ... fLotte Berlin, Germany
- Tom Parr, Ripple bike, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Charging systems ( if you don´t have a station )
- Rental model(s) (Stations, free-floating, …)
- Giving out bikes without instructions
- Managing the maintenance (Repairs, etc)
- Costs & finances & profit
- Booking Statistics from KASIMIR - Dein Lastenrad (German)
- Cargo bike sharing user study by Sophia Becker, IASS Potsdam (German) – The complete study will be published soon.